Friday, November 09, 2007

This weekend

I will mostly be avoiding Model Railway Shows, where I normally help serve refreshments (you surely didn't think I played with Trains did you). Providing sustenance for the Train crank (ordering a Takeaway on Saturday night) AND going to see my favourite show with the Ex-pat who is landing tonight.


Sometime back I found this from my first visit to see Les Miserables, inside were our tickets. Out of the five original theatre group members only two of us thought this show worth further visits. I am approaching double figures but I did start in 1988.

Needless to say our tickets were slightly dearer than this, but its a birthday treat and more importantly its Les Miserables.

Cakes are ready for dispatch with the addition of Tiffin.

Knitting is still socks but my bag is packed for our little break, its looking a bit blue for me and optimistic! Forest Canopy, Clapotis, socks and Cable Scarf, that lot may just interfere with leaving the cottage.

4 comments:

Piglottie said...

Have a wonderful, trainfree time :) And enjoy your break in the cottage.

picperfic said...

les mis is top of my musical list! Have a good weekend :^)

Monkee Maker said...

Wow, you truly are a Les Miserables aficionado!

I'm glad that the cards finally reached you *sigh* - first class indeed! - I hope you like them :)

Happy weekend ....

gilraen said...

Have a lovely time. I hope you enjoy it whether you get time to knit or not ;) :D