Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Birthday bits

Thanks for the Good Wishes. Knitters are such nice sorts.

Saturday was my Birthday, the first day of Advent (Calendars). I say this because I think that's why I think December 1st a good day to have a Birthday, its a childhood thing!

Have I ever mentioned I like bags, all the time my husband says as they follow the wool stash out of cupboards.
He didn't fail me.
Waterproof and big enough for a larger project than a sock.


I have very big ideas of making up a sock pattern for myself, next year of course. For this of course you require yarn......I was very lucky to grab some of the Sock Hop from Crown Mountain Farms in their last sale.

From Left to Right, Mustang Sally, I Believe in Magic and Crazy Love.

2 comments:

gilraen said...

Belated Happy Birthday!!! :)

Nice yarn!

Piglottie said...

Omw! I'm so behind on blogs and cant believe that I missed your birthday!!! A very belated Happy Birthday to you - hope you had a great day and the Sock Hop looks wonderful.