Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Two Weeks to Go

I think I have finished the present knitting, don't anyone dare remind me if I haven't!

Forest Canopy in Yarn Yard Sock Yarn. Do I really have to give it away?

Schaeffer Elaine.

Can't say too much about this but I am impressed at how it transformed what was a gloomy looking skein of yarn. I'd like to keep this too!

I also finished my Clapotis, which I think may be needed in the frozen North over Christmas, and the Cable and Lace scarf which is just awaiting an attack from the iron.

Not much housework but that's what happens when your birthday is in December, you can't dust because of Birthday cards and they then get replaced by Christmas cards......result. We'll be knee deep by January 6th.

4 comments:

picperfic said...

yay to not much housework...there are far more important things to do like knitting and stuff!

gilraen said...

Smokin needles!!!! Well done they are lovely! :)

YarnSnob said...

i couldn't part with these either, they're lovely. Must get some of that Schaeffer

daisie said...

what a lovely Forest Canopy! gorgeous combination of colours...
It looks like a fair sized one - what size needles did you use? and how many repeats?