Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday

From childhood I have always felt that 1st December was a special birthday date, possibly because of Christmas and Advent calendars. The advent calendars I had were of the non chocolate variety where Christmas days window held a nativity scene, how times have changed.

The weather has been so dull I haven't been able to take any pictures of my Birthday stash, will try on Sunday. They include a Crochet book, chosen by hubby who appears to have been listening aswell as hoovering up the wool I leave everywhere I knit. Some fabulous boots from Duo for people with, in my case, huge calfs! Sock Yarn from Piece of Beauty and some other knitting related goodies. I was hoping to get my Sock club yarns today aswell but the post is never predictable. Have just managed to rejoin the Posh Yarn Sock Club so its not all bad!

Tomorrow we are off up to London hopefully to see a show if there's a good one at the right price.

No comments: