Sunday, June 03, 2007

Meme

Rules:1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I broke my collarbone when 18 months. NB: Never use your parents bed as a trampoline especially when there is a chest of drawers nearby.
2. When young I suffered badly from travel sickness, a mile in certain peoples cars meant alot of cleaning was required. We only ever used public transport.
3. My favourite confectionery are gums although I do like good quality chocolate except when ill and then I crave Milky Bars or Yorkies (of course).
4. I am addicted to handbags, the big benefit is they always fit.
5. I have been to see the musical Les Miserables 6 times and am craving another visit which is most unlike me, I don't even read books twice although I do hoard them.
6. I like to try new things, within reason, hence I ordered Cuttlefish on my honeymoon and there was nearly a divorce when my husband said didn't you know what it was! I hate to waste my restaurant orders but that was not getting past the first mouthful.
7. I have passed a Cordon Bleu cookery exam although rarely follow a recipe now. Despite owning a library of cookery books.
8. I have had both my wrists slashed, because I had Carpal Tunnel. If I had had any doubt about whether I had or not the after effects proved the case. The surgeon said I should be good for another 25 years as it was little old ladies who knit that suffered most!!!!

No comments: