Friday, January 04, 2008

Deliveries

What do you do when your husband is working nights and you are at home, go Internet shopping of course! Its perfect, or at least I think so.
I saw this yarn on Jane's blog and thought it ideal for the project she is using it for, which is on my never ending list.

Sky, Stone and Willow

Next.

Posh Yarns Annual Sale.

Well it only happens once a year.

Helena 4 ply

Flaunt and Splash.

Finally.

Swapped with Lin for my last skein of Socks that Rock.

Dream in Colour Smooshy

Beach Fog


Can you tell what it is yet?


More on this tomorrow perhaps but do guess.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love the Oxford yarns, the colours are great. Is the mystery knit a glove?!

Piglottie said...

A mitten?! I have the same colour in Smooshy and its lovely. And lol was trying to get the Flaunt at Sunday's sale - just glad it found a good home :)