Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Frustration and Facts


Today I have been working from home, very convenient. But I have almost abandoned a sock I was doing very well with until turning the heel last night, the biggest hole seemed to appear between heel flap and instep when I'd picked up my stitches. Thankfully my patience was with me today and Ihave conquered said problem with 3 lots of frogging. I just kept dropping stitches. Obviously one of those days.


Now onto more/less interesting things, depending on your slant.


I didn't realise anyone read this blog, apart from my sister and my husband who likes to know what I've been squirrelling away.

THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

6 weird things about me, and it was difficult to think of 6!

1) I absolutely hate my neck being touched, why I don'y know but thankfully scarves aren't included in this. It really, really, really makes me squirm.

2) Mobile phones, I do possess one but if it rings I almost hide under seats to answer it.


3) I love seafood, apart from the legs! But prefer not to have it on pizzas or in other dishes because it tastes too much of the sea. You did ask.

4) Relating to the above I enjoy half a cow and chips every now and then but what I don't like is bones and god forbid what I'm eating looks anything like what it once was. Napkins have been put over fishes faces before now. Table lamps have been strategically placed when others were eating Snails.......why ever would you want to chew rubber?


5) The only form of exercise I will admit to liking is Swimming, I will suffer others, but I won't at any cost swim in the sea. Who knows what you might stand on or what might touch you .

6) My food habits appear to be the strangest part of me. I like Black Pudding and Mushy Peas although not usually on the same plate. This seems more strange now I live in the South. Another thing which I am told is very Yorkshire, although that was by the only other person who likes these combinations, is Bacon AND Marmalade sandwiches, Bacon AND Pickled Beetroot sandwiches, Cheese (tongue tingling cheddar) AND Jam (Raspberry) sandwiches. Finally my own combination of Toast with Marmite AND Raspberry jam, yes, on the same slice.


2 comments:

Annie said...

I like cheese and jam sandwiches too, although I've not had one for ages *rushes off to fridge to look for cheese*.
My mum refused to make them for me when I was at school as she said they were too disgusting for words........shows what she knows!

gilraen said...

I thought my Peanut Butter and Picalilli combination was unusual.......No funnily we are never as weird as we really think we are. :)