Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Quick update - I'm back at work - Yuk!

We had a very sunny weekend in York. Too much food and drink but what the heck.


Thursdays expedition to Coldspring Mill was very successful, I could carry all I bought and got some bargains.


490g of Twilleys Freedom Spirit Fire for £14.99

and


10 balls of Debbie Bliss Soho for £14.99

Also picked up 2 hanks of 100% wool of what appears to be 4ply. This is cream so I may be having a go at dyeing in the near future.

The other half said we could go back in Summer, I think the £2.60 day rover ticket on Keighley and District buses helped although he did flinch a bit when I suggested we hire a car for our next trip.


The day was rounded off with a trip on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway, got to keep them sweet!


Lots of pics and more knitting news on Friday.


3 comments:

gilraen said...

Lovely purchases. :)

I love Soho :D

dreamcatcher said...

I love the colours of FS and SoHo you got at Coldspring. That place is a goldmine :-)

The moebius scarf is lovely, one of my favourite "Posh" shades ever.

gilraen said...

There is a link in my post re the pencil case. The seller still has some of the same pencil case for sale. :)