Monday, April 02, 2007

Sock it to Me - March 2007

So despite my predictions I managed 5 pairs this month, one by the skin of my teeth due to train overcrowding on Saturday morning!


Lana Grossa Fantasy plain sock.
Colinette Jitterbug Castagne Cafe Curtains.
Socks that Rock January One Central Air
and finally
Yarn Yard Shelter Charity Yarn in Sensational Knitted Socks Baby Cable.

BUT, what I have to say are my favourite socks to date. Again the Cafe Curtains pattern in Posh Yarns Lucia colourway Serenade. It does show the patterning better with a lighter weight wool.

2 comments:

gilraen said...

I love all your socks. January One especially. :)

What sort of wool winder have you got?

Sussex Yorkie said...

My wool winder came from Texere as I am too impatient to wait for EBAY! This is the link, which hopefully works.

http://www.texere.co.uk/yarns.php?category=9&PHPSESSID=74dc46c07bcfd03e643a7d2a6d7dbe27der