Monday, August 20, 2007

Flapjack Fiasco

Or The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

Firstly, The Good, I live in hope. Flapjack part 2.

The Bad. Posh Yarn Helena in Crisp and Amazon. I do hope I didn't snaffle either from you kind people who take the time to comment on my ramblings.
The Ugly. I'm told it makes nice cereal, from someone who requires alot of sugar!
My fears were realised, didn't help that a certain person used a spoon to lever the pieces out........ Added: This IS Sundays Flapjack (sorry, I always assume peoples minds work like mine).

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

Is that the flapjack in the bag? (Sorry, its early and need more coffee). Love the colourways you chose - I was tempted by the Amazon :)

dreamcatcher said...

Ooh flapjacks, love em.

I shall refrain from wailing that you got the Amazon. That is soooo moody and lovely!

Anonymous said...

oohh so it was you who snatched them yarns!!! I was too slow :(