Sunday, August 19, 2007

Out of the Cupboard

In time for 18:00 unfortunately!

This is what comes of your cookery books being at the bottom of these for 3 months.
Nigella's Flapjack, I hope it comes out of the pan OK.
Damp Lemon and Almond Cake, has to go into hiding for 2 days to make it damp!
Watched Harry Potter last night, which will help the non readers of the household when we eventually see the Order of the Phoenix. Will keep you posted on the others, I think The Last King of Scotland will take a bit of concentrating.

2 comments:

dreamcatcher said...

Ahh so what did you get at 18:00? ;-) I looked at 18:09 and the one colour I really rather liked had gone, so I was saved :-D

Piglottie said...

Mmmm, flapjack :) And like DC, what happens at 18:00 on a Sunday? *chuckles*

PS: What did you get then? :)