So we are over halfway through the year and I thought it time to review these.
1) losing weight - I'm sure on the hottest days this may have happened, just not measurable!
Now for the more realistic ones
2) Take more exercise - Pilates classes start 4th January. - Summer break but I have been going religiously and happen to quite like Pilates. Much more sensible than Aerobics!
3) Knitting wise: Knit some Lace and clear some of the sock yarn stash (one day I may admit to how much I have in stock!). A bit of mischief, encourage my very strict SIL to knit more than one thing at a time. - Can't have everything. I have knit lace, my lovely SIL with the very bad back has admitted to having more than 1 project on the go, xx. Sock yarn stash, I now realise how unrealistic that was.
4) Learn to crochet - volunteer already secured. - When we find the time and it involves aforementioned SIL.
5) Improve my card making skills, the people I encouraged are better than me now. - Knitting has taken over although I do send handmade cards to the ones who appreciate then, rather like knitting.
6) Reduce my Christmas present list. Especially the biscuit buyers. - Biggest success although not in the nicest circumstances, least said.
7) Make more time to enjoy friends. - The good ones are always there for you
8) Try to post more often on this blog. - I've done better than I expected, probably bored a few of you and let my husband know more than is good for him. Have made a few "blog" friends though which made it worth the effort. I am always surprised by the power of the Internet.
9) Join a Knitalong and hopefully a swap. - 2 knitalongs and 1 swap.
Overall not bad for someone who doesn't usually do resolutions.