My work phone rang yesterday and the following conversation was had.
- The Boss aka Mr Yorkie: You have 4 bags of wool.
- Innocent me: are you sure?
- MY: Theres a Blue one, you've had one of those before. Theres one from Cambridge.
- Me: Thats a Cardigan, it doesn't count.
- MY: humph, theres one from Yorkshire.
- Me: Thats a swap, still doesn't count.
- MY: Oh hang on this last one from Australia isn't wool it says Yarn.
- Me: See you later Alligator!
Exhibit A. in the Postal saga, posted 15/10 First Class in bonnie Scotland (but not the remote bit!). Yarn Yard Sock Yarn on Blue Jeans and Parfait, delicious. The Blue Jeans is because I thought it might be better to tone down my sock wear for work......not.