Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cup of Tea?

Clapotis to be precise.
I am one step closer, yarn has just been delivered from this lovely Etsyite.

4 Skeins of 100% Merino Worsted weight yarn in Offshore. Dyed especially for me, what service. Free stitchmarkers too although I believe more than 4 will be needed for this project!

I am surely the last person to do one of these, the pattern is from 2004. May be a few weeks before cast on but I hope to get it done this side of Christmas. Ooops mentioned that word.

3 comments:

dreamcatcher said...

That is gorgeous yarn. Very tempting etsy shop, that one is. Clapotis is a great pattern, I'll be making my third one this autumn! I honestly wear my first one (done in DK wool) nearly every day for work.

Piglottie said...

Gorgeous yarn. I was only looking at this shop recently, being tempted by Captain Jack :) I haven't knitted a Clapotis yet, but might be attempting a mini one soon with some Hipknits silk. Shall watch your progress first though :)

Liz said...

Oh! I've just joined a kal for us people (not many of us left) yet to knit this!!!! Come on over to http://secondwaveclapotis.blogspot.com/ and join up!!! I'm looking for yarn to make mine in...and yours is lovely!