Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Practice may make perfect.

I am usually ashamed by the quality of my photographs, I sometimes manage almost in focus but other bloggers put me to shame. I need to confess here to the beach pictures being taken by DH who apart from anything else has something more flash than a point and shoot camera.

So I felt a little practice was called for, and you dear readers are the guinea pigs.

Still a long way to go I think. This is one of my projects that isn't a sock and therefore gets forgotten.

Pattern: Fishtail Lace Scarf
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca Sport, 3 skeins
Colour: a very lovely Chocolate IMHO!
Needles: Brittany 3.5mm

3 comments:

Piglottie said...

Oooh, you've gone all arty on us! I like the photos, although I think you always have nice photos. I am photographically challenged too.

The scarf is very luscious too :)

Liz said...

Your photos are GOOD! I have a new camera on my Christmas list this year. I don't know what I'm going to blame my crappy photography on if I do get one!

dreamcatcher said...

Great photos, you can really see the texture in the scarf. Not easy to do especially with a darker colour. Very yummy brown too.