Friday, September 07, 2007

Panic

I am almost up to the charts for Summer Sky and panic is starting to set in. Not because I have to read charts but that they have Short Rows on them......think this will be one to study and study again when I have time.

Back to socks and perhaps a few Christmas presents.

After

A weekend of eating F and C, well once.
A weekend of being beautified, Hair Cut. Its needed.
A weekend of eating home made cakes, don't you just love mothers.
Possibly a visit to Sheepish in The Shambles, York.
Hopefully a visit to the cinema to see Atonement.

This weekends project is Seduction Socks, what a name. In Yarn Yard Merino/Tencel.


Will sign off now, and leave you with something else that is worrying me. Steeks, what on earth?

2 comments:

Piglottie said...

Urggh - short rows :( Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the F&C.

Be intertesing to see how the merino tencel knits up - great pattern you've picked.

Anonymous said...

Don't panic!

This is mel, Summer Sky is my pattern and I'm so pleased to see you are knitting it (I noticed it on Ravelry). Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all - or any feedback. If you can do socks (which I am just getting the hang of) you can definitely do this.

I'm looking forward to seeing your Summer Sky!