Sunday, February 04, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yesterday was a day of little knitting. Hurrah say some. I wasted Thursday evening and Friday knitting a curly scarf, no mean feat, and then frogging it on Saturday morning. I am a perfectionist sometimes and the wool has to suit the pattern.

So Saturday started with a trip into Brighton, i think I've mentioned this before Why don't shops open til 09:30 or 10:00. Wasted valuable time hanging around. Dispatched a package to New Zealand to Claire who has generously volunteered a swap so I can finish my Jaywalkers. What a well travelled skein that will be. Then on to the Brighton Centre and a Boden Warehouse sale which proved like alot of these events to be full of rubbish. Being the bag fiend that I am I managed to find this. The rest of the day was taken up with trialing a new cookbook, I have hundreds, which I have avoided buying for some years but on reading this blog I decided I had to have it. So I now have a freezer stocked with Chocolate Ginger cake, Chocolate Beetroot Cake and we are having to eat Chocolate Lemon Drizzle cake! What hardship. The days grand finale was Gordon Ramsay's Malaysian Chicken Curry.

This morning I have put the finishing touches to a Cherry Garcia, if you click on the link it will make sense, to match some Fetchings I knit sometime back. I am now going to frustrate myself by attempting Moebius cast on and still be back here at 18:00, I wonder why? 13:43 have now abandoned moebius and have ordered Cat Bordhi's book.

Natalie I received my wool and needles yesterday and had to put sun glasses on, delicious.

No comments: