Thursday, February 01, 2007

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I have finished one of the Jaywalker socks and have less than half the wool remaining. When will I learn that pattern requirements are there for a reason and that knitting quicker will not conjure up more yarn. SO if anyone does read this blog and has a small amount of Posh Yarns October Sock Club yarn that they would be willing to part with, please, please, please, pretty please let me know. I am on the verge of considering frogging......now that sounds very dangerous to me as it may have to include copious amounts of alcohol to calm the nerves. Can you tell this is a desperate woman talking?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this helps or not, but I have a whole skein of October's sock yarn as I haven't got around to knitting with it yet. I'd be happy to swap it for a full skein of any other Posh yarn sock club colour (pre-October would be good as I have all the ones since!)or a Lucia skein from the OOW sales.

Email me if you are interested at eclairdoteclairatgmaildotcom