Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pinters People

A weeks passed me by. Am back on the socks and know that February is a short month so no time to blog!


Friday night we stayed in London and went to see Pinters People mainly because of Bill Bailey but all the actors, and there were only 4, were excellent. Sadly the theatre wasn't very full but those there appeared to appreciate the humour. Saturday was, and I emphasise was, going to be a trip to Borough Market or Tate Britain. Very similar venues of course. There wasn't much of a fight as the weather made our minds up, we caught the train straight back to Brighton and proceeded home just before the rain got here.


Fed the 5,000 for lunch today and can feed another 5,000 with the leftovers. Don't like to go short. Just winding down with a nice glass of Torres Gran Coronas Cabernet Sauvignon, so I'm informed, personally I would have said something Ruby coloured but I have no class!


Cheers.

No comments: