Sunday, May 06, 2007

Culture Vulture

I'd like to think I was one!

Yesterday the weather held out for us to BBQ but we raced in side for pudding.

Today we have been out and about visiting the Brighton Artists Open Houses which is part of the Brighton Festival. There are some very clever people out there. If we'd won the lottery last night I think we would have spent a substantial amount, sadly we didn't but we did manage to buy some very delicious Tea and Cake.

Finally we have put 2 of the knitting bags on eBay to see if there is any interest. Take a look here. Fingers crossed the prices are realistic and the pictures show enough, I know they are well made but it was my Mum who made them so I suppose that's a bit of bias for you.

1 comment:

dreamcatcher said...

The artists open house project looks very interesting, it's scary how much you could spend though!

I think the bags are very reasonably priced indeed, I was looking at similar sorts of things the other day by coincidence.