Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Finished something

Something I started on Saturday evening and finished last night. Gritting my teeth near the end with over 250 stitches on the needles. I am unable to block it yet as there isn't an inch of space in this house that's either clear or clean!






Pattern is of course the infamous Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl.
I did 14 pattern repeats so hopefully it'll cover a bit of my back as well.

Yarn: Yarn Yard Charity yarn for October with an edging of Pink Goth.

Secret Summer Santa Parcel appears to have been appreciated so I can now sleep easy again, what a worry that was.

Now the stress of joining a Knitalong looms, a lace one at that.

1 comment:

kathryn said...

I love the different edging you've done on your shawl!

I used an Addi 2.5mm circular for my Helter Skelter socks.